GRAPHIC: Guy claims his e-cigarette exploding in his mouth and shares gruesome photos

Publish Date
Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 4:45PM


Don't smoke, it's bad for you. Have an e-cigarette, it's way better for you they said...

Andrew Hall was enjoying a vape normally when he claims theĀ e-cigarette exploded causing serious gruesome injuries.

His Facebook post has gone viral which features some super graphic photos.

WARNING: The images are very graphic


Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you